TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the “TomTom Bandit Cashback Promotion” offered by TomTom Sales B.V. (United Kingdom Branch).
1. The “TomTom Bandit Cashback Promotion” (the “Promotion”) is open to all participants aged eighteen (18) years or over as of the date of purchase, and residing in Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, the Netherlands, Switzerland or the United Kingdom (the “Participating Countries”) who purchase (i) a TomTom Bandit Base Pack or (ii) a TomTom Bandit Premium pack (the “Promotional Product”), from eligible retailers between 1st December 2015 and midnight (CET) 31st January 2016, (the “Purchase Period”).
How to participate
2. After purchase of the Promotional Product each participant (“Participant”) must complete his/her Promotion registration claim on http://www.tomtom.com/banditcashback Registration claims must be completed and submitted in full within thirty (30) calendar days of purchase of the Promotional Product (from the date on the purchase receipt). A valid registration claim includes providing (i) personal contact details including a valid email address, (ii) providing bank information, (iii) uploading a photo or scan of a valid receipt / proof of purchase of the Promotional Product and (iiii) a picture of the serial number of the TomTom Bandit, all within the Purchase Period. For assistance in locating your TomTom Bandit’s serial number (area marked in red), please see the image below:
3. Only new and original Promotional Products qualify for participation in the Promotion. Second hand, refurbished or reconditioned products are excluded. Additionally, purchases from ING rentepunten, eBay or third party resellers on Amazon are excluded from the Promotion.
4. Upon submission and acceptance of a registration claim, Participant will receive a registration claim confirmation via email which will include a unique reference number. The unique reference number must be used for all communications relating to the Promotion.
5. The amount of £60 will be reimbursed.
6. Once the registration claim has been validated and the documentation verified, the reimbursement amount (“Premium”) will be transferred within thirty (30) days directly into the bank account provided by Participant. Bank account must be in the same country as the Participant’s residence and the Promotional Product must have been purchased in the same country.
7. All incomplete or invalid registration claims will be automatically rejected and Participant will be notified by e-mail. If incomplete or invalid, the registration claim must be completed and resubmitted by Participant within seven (7) business days after notification in order to be reconsidered. A registration claim is considered incomplete or invalid if it matches one or more of the following criteria (including but not limited to):
- Promotional Product not Purchased
- Promotional Product purchased outside of Purchase Period
- Registration completed after stated deadline
- Promotional Product not purchased from an eligible retailer
- Promotional Product was returned
- Any required information missing on the registration form
- Invalid or no proof or purchase supplied
- Invalid photo / copy of receipt
- Invalid or no serial number supplied
- Incomplete or incorrect bank details supplied
- Participant does not reside within a Participating Country
- More than one Premium claimed per household
8. Participant must abide to the process illustrated within these terms and conditions, including the specified deadlines and requirements for the Promotion. Participants must complete valid registration claim within thirty (30) days after the first purchase of the Promotional Product.
9. The Promotion is open to Participants aged eighteen (18) years or older, excluding wholesalers and retailers selling any TomTom products, excluding employees and contractors or their families of TomTom or its affiliated companies, TomTom’s agents and anyone involved in the organization or administration of the Promotion. Promotion is valid only for a new Promotional Product in its original packaging purchased from a participating retailer, to be determined at TomTom’s sole discretion. All Promotional Products that were not purchased at a participating retailer, for example not limited to Promotional Products that were purchased through resellers at other suppliers (e.g. eBay, Amazon, ING rentepunten etc.), will not be considered and are excluded from this Promotion.
10. Participant must abide to the process illustrated within these terms and conditions, including the specified deadlines and requirements for the Promotion. Last closing date to register online is before 23:59 (CET) on 28th February 2016, thirty (30) calendar days after the final day of the Purchase Period (“Completion Date”) and must be within thirty (30) calendar days of purchase of the Promotional Product.
11. Maximum of one (1) Premium claimed per household.
12. TomTom withholds the right to investigate a case where fraud is suspected and in case of a fraud, to collect damages from the individuals concerned.
Personal information provided by Participant to redeem the Premium may be processed by TomTom within the European Union for the sole purpose of (i) processing and performing this offer, (ii) quality control analysis, (iii) conducting market research and (iv) improving TomTom’s products and/or services. TomTom may hand the provided personal data to a professional third party appointed by TomTom if this is needed for the execution of the Promotion. TomTom and its agents are responsible for storing, processing and transferring the personal data and -if needed- for obtaining Participant’s consent to this.
Participants have the right to obtain information about their data and -if necessary- request rectification or removal of their personal data held by TomTom. Such requests should be made to TomTom at the following address: www.tomtom.com/support
14. TomTom accepts no responsibility or liability for lost, late, damaged or misdirected registration claims. TomTom is not responsible for any late or misdirected delivery of the Premium.
15. TomTom reserves the right to unilaterally withdraw, amend, modify, or change this Promotion and/or to amend the terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice. The Premium is non-transferable and no other alternative is available. The Promotion cannot be combined with other promotions from TomTom as offered from the start of the Promotion until the Completion Date.
16. In the event you wish to receive more information about the Promotion, about TomTom products or services or to contact TomTom Customer Support, please visit www.tomtom.com/support
17. If any provision, or part of a provision, of this Promotion or these terms and conditions, is found by any court or authority of a competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall be deemed not to form part of this Promotion, and the legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder of the provisions of this Promotion shall not be affected, unless otherwise required by operation of applicable law.
18. TomTom excludes its liability to the extent permitted by law. However, nothing in this Promotion or these terms and conditions shall operate so as to exclude or limit the liability of TomTom for death or personal injury arising out of negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
19. The failure to exercise, or delay in exercising, a right, power or remedy provided by this Promotion or these terms and conditions or by law shall not constitute a waiver of that right, power or remedy. If TomTom waives a breach of any provision of this Agreement, this shall not operate as a waiver of a subsequent breach of that provision, or as a waiver of a breach of any other provision.
20. Local law is applicable to this Promotion.